Friday, April 16, 2010

Where are my socks? And other pressing matters...

After goats gone wild premiered (and was canceled by the network) tonight:

LD (Beth's little brother) posed a very important question:

Where are my socks?

However, I had no idea. Jade gave me a "crash course" in computer literacy, and I am frazzled. And I am crashing soon.

The evening's highlights:

Princess suckles on her own fur, if you can't comfort yourself, who can?

Some of the residents here were not so sure about the click click click of Jade's camera:

Breeze Bay

Jesse - AKA the Mudamino:

Jenny

The Mini-Hennys: Left to Right - Maggie, Sugar and Posey:


Others however, were ready for their close-up:

Navajo


 Tawny's nose

Lacey

Still others, well they just expected food (and there are MANY many, always hungry residents here - can you help?)

Sweetie-Pie (left) shares a piece of straw with Star (right)















The boys think ANY time is a good time for food!


Thank you Jade, even though it was due to your car overheating & hungry kids, for taking the time to help me make better use of my computer, "pretty-up" and  take the pictures for tonight's blog, and for composing & posting it.

No comments:

Post a Comment